Few Cleaning Tricks to the generation that want to keep everything neat and clean but would not take out a broom or a vacuum cleaner to clean our homes. All we need are few hasty little tricks that don’t take too much time. We bring you 15 cleaning tricks to handle your household errands that will make your life easier.
1. Remove water rings on furniture with a blow dryer.
Water rings are one of the most stubborn marks and it doesn’t disappear easily. But you can make it go away with the help of a blow dryer. All you need to do is keep the blow dryer really close to the ring and it’ll disappear in no time.
2. Remove carpet stains easily with an iron.
Carpets and rugs are tough to clean and needs massive cleaning. What to do? Simply just, just spray a mix of 1 part vinegar and 2 parts water on the rug, and iron it for 30 seconds.
3. Use lemon to remove spots on stainless steel and metal faucets.
Ever wondered why most utensils detergents have lemon in them? It’s because lemon has cleaning properties. Rub your metal or stainless steel faucets with sliced lemon and you’ll see them shining. Lemon useful in removing rust too.
4. Shine your keyboard with an old tooth brush.
Keyboards are the least of the things that we think of cleaning, even though they are the dirtiest of things in our surroundings. Unplug the keyboard, dust its top and between its keys with an old toothbrush.
5. Use chalk to remove stains on cloth.
Chalk has superb absorbing qualities. All you have to do is rub the stain with chalk
6. Acetone on a microfiber cloth will help you get rid of nail paint stains.
Just pour some acetone on a microfiber cloth and apply it on the stain, and it should vanish within seconds.
7. Grate raw potato to clean your grater.
The grater is a tool that’s hard to clean, especially, if you grated cheese with it, as it refuses to go away. You can use potato because its the oxalic acid along with its hardness helps to bid to sticky cheese goodbye.
8. Vanish Coffee stains with the help of baking soda.
Remove coffee stains on your goods by dipping a moist cloth in baking soda to form a stiff paste, then gently rub on the surface.
9. Make a ball of aluminium foil and add some soap to it to clean your baking dishes.
We all love to crumble aluminium foils and that’s what we have to do here. Make a ball, add some soap cleaner to it and scrub
10. Coke helps with oil stains as well.
That’s right, in fact, Coca Cola is considered great at restoring stained clothes, curtains, carpets and many more.
11. Toothpaste can make your old sneakers look like a new pair.
Toothpaste is an amazing product. It can help clean a lot of things including your favorite sneakers, bike’s headlights and a lot more.
12. Shine your engagement ring shine with the help of toothpaste.
Put the ring in a small bowl filled with warm water and mild liquid detergent for 10 minutes. Gently scrub the metal part and use toothpaste to brush the stone to add polish and shine diamond or any kind of stone.
13. Use your shampoo to clean a hair brush
Dip it in shampoo for a while. That’s it.
14. Use a razor to remove the paint on your clothes.
15. Clean your earphones with a dry tooth brush.
Earphones, earpods, headphones need to be cleaned. Just put a little bit of warm water on your finger tip and rub the ear buds. You can also use rubbing alcohol, even rubbing it with a dry brush will do the job too.